
Doesn't this girl look excited about reading?! (okay, okay...I think she might actually be singing out of a music book, but let's pretend she's just so pumped about reading, that music notes are floating out of her ears.) This will be me tomorrow night at 7 when you come to my house for our first book discussion! Yay!

3 comments:
oh man, I really wish I could be there! :) make sure you post peoples thoughts/ideas!
Will do, Anna! In the meantime, we'd love to read anything you've written beyond the comment you left last week. If you come up with anything, email to Kristy or me and we'll post it. I'm trying out my rusty writing skills and getting some thoughts out on paper myself.
I have been trying out my rusty writing skills too. But they are rusty enough that it is taking me a very long time to get it into something I want to post. How long do I have before we move on to the next book? I really am working hard! Thanks you guys!
Post a Comment