Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Knitting Lesson

Tuesday's Mommy Salon is right around the corner! I am excited to have the opportunity to share my love of knitting with everyone! If you happen to own a pair of knitting needles, I encourage you to bring them with you, additionally if you have any yarn at home please feel free to bring that with you as well since we will be using both of those items while learning how to knit. I will be bringing knitting needles for anyone who needs to borrow them for our lesson and I have plenty of yarn to go around! If you think that knitting is really something that you would like to learn and continue to develop I welcome you to purchase your own knitting needles which you can use to continue practicing everything that we learn on Tuesday! I recommend getting knitting supplies at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, additionally any knitting needles sized between 7 (4.5mm) and 10 (6mm) would be good for a beginner to practice with!

I will be sending out an e-mail this week with knitting instructions that I have taken from my favorite knitting book! Please bring the first 12 pages with you to Mommy Salon. I included additional pages for you to leverage as you continue to develop your knitting skills!

No comments: