
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Their Eyes Were Watching God

It's that time again! Our next book is Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston (it's going to be way easier than Paradise Lost, I promise!). Please take the poll on the blog to help us choose a date for our meeting. Kristy's husband Jared, our resident English professional, is going to help us with a writing workshop, so watch for some guidelines for some writing on this book. And this time I really do want to schedule dates for the next "semester's" worth of meetings, so bring your calendar/planner/whatever. Happy 2009!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been out of the loop for the past month. Totally missed the last book. I think life has settled a little and I will read this one. Seems a little less daunting right now... :) Wish I could go to Jared's writing workshop!
Post a Comment